We’re Aminata Fashion Trading L.L.C, a company registered in the United Arab Emirates with company registration no. 1060645 and registered address at Aminata Fashion Trading L.L.C, P.O.Box 75061, Dubai, UAE.
When you shop with us (or access our services and websites (our “Websites”), these terms apply. They’re important for both of us as they set out what we expect from each other, and they also give you helpful info. You can also find out more on our ‘Policy’ pages (which also form part of these terms). Of course, if you need anything else, get in touch with Customer Care at [email protected] – we always love to hear from you!
The term ‘Aminata Fashion’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is P.O Box 75061, Dubai, UAE. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
To shop with us, you need to:
- be at least 18 years old;
- have a credit or debit card that we accept (VISA, MasterCard of current payment providers); and
- be authorised to use that credit or debit card (e.g. it is in your name or you have permission to use it).
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the UAE.
Placing an order
When you place an order, you should receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. We then carry out a standard pre-authorisation check to make sure there’s enough money on the card.
We only accept your order once payment has been approved and we have debited the payment card (and then the contract is made based on these terms).
You may be able to cancel (not change) your order within a short period of ordering – timings depend on your chosen delivery method (and will be set out in the acknowledgement email). You can’t change your order – you’ll need to cancel (and/or return original item(s)), and re-order.
All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Don’t worry, if there’s an issue with an order, we’ll get in touch with you.
Very occasionally, we may need to refuse or cancel an order or close or freeze an account (even if we have previously confirmed your order) – e.g. if we notice something unusual on an order or an account. If this happens to you and you think we’ve made a mistake, please don’t take offence – get in touch with Customer Care and they’ll be happy to speak to you about it.
There’s a lot going on here at Aminata Fashion HQ and from time to time our busy fashionistas may price up or describe a product or promo wrongly. If we discover an error for any goods you’ve ordered, we will tell you ASAP and give you the option of reconfirming your order (at the correct price) or cancelling it. If we can’t get in touch with you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you’ve already paid, we will refund you in full. Prices include VAT (where applicable).
PLEASE NOT THAT WITH INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY, YOU ARE LIABLE FOR THE TAX ADDED TO YOUR PURCHASE ACCORDING TO THE TAX LAW IN THE COUNTRY WHERE IT IS DELIVERED. Depending on the value of your order or the delivery option or address you choose, delivery costs may also be charged (see below). Such additional charges will be clearly shown during the checkout process and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
Before you finalise your order, you’ll be given various delivery options to choose from with estimated delivery time and dates depending on the delivery address.
We work hard to try to meet all delivery times but sometimes there may be delays – e.g. because of postal/carrier delays, logistics or bad weather. We will keep you updated as much as we can and you should be able to track your parcel’s progress.
Check out our Shipping Policy page for more info or get in touch with Customer Care if you have any issues or questions.
Returns and Refunds
Check out our returns and Refund Policy.
At Aminata Fashion, we love being able to interact with and chat to you through social media. However, we can’t control those social media platforms or how you set your profiles on them. Please check and set your privacy settings so that you understand and are comfortable with how your personal information on those platforms will be used.
Things you shouldn’t do…
We know it’s obvious, but you must not misuse or tamper with our websites, apps or other services (“Websites”) (e.g. hack, introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other technologically harmful material or carry out denial of service attacks etc) or otherwise mess with our tech or functionality or steal our or our customers’ data. Doing any of these things may be a criminal offence, but they also get in the way of us giving our loyal Aminata’s customers the best service, so we take them really seriously. Aminata Fashion will report any such breach or activity (and all information about the people carrying it out) to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
We recommend you use virus protection software when using any website, including ours. Although we have a dedicated team who work hard to stop people messing with our Website, we can’t guarantee that it will always be secure from bugs, viruses or trouble-makers.
Oh, and you’re not allowed to use automated systems or software to extract data from our Website (AKA ‘screen scraping’).
Troublemakers take note: you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Aminata Fashion, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third-party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use (or misuse) of this Website or your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual property, software and content
Aminata Fashion owns or has permission to use the intellectual property rights in its Website and its content. These rights are protected around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You’re allowed to store, print and display our Website content only for your own personal use. You are not allowed to use any part of the Website for commercial purposes unless you have our express permission.
You’re also not allowed to use the AMINATA FASHION logo or any AMINATA FASHION brand or trademark (or any marks which are colourably similar) without our express permission.
Linking to this Website
It’s fine for you to link to Aminata Fashion.com, as long as you do so in a way that is not-commercial, is fair and legal, and doesn’t damage or take advantage of our reputation.
Please don’t link in a way that suggests any form of approval or endorsement by AMINATA FASHION where none exists.
Our Website must not be framed on any other site without our permission.
Complaints or need to speak to us?
Occasionally things do go wrong and you may want to get in touch with us. If that happens, please contact our Customer Care team, who will work with you to resolve any issues you’re having with our services:
- Email: [email protected]
If Customer Care are unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you may refer your complaint to:
We have the right to amend, remove or vary our services and/or any part of the Website (including our Ts&Cs) at any time.
These terms and our dealings with you are subject to Unified Law on Consumer Protection of the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries (GCC).
User Generated Content
We may reach out to you on social media to feature your content on our social media channels.
By giving you the opportunity to feature your content on our social media channels and by responding with the required you agree:
- we can use your handle and the content (the “Content”) on AMINATA FASHION.com and/or on any of AMINATA FASHION’ social media platforms (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter).
- we can edit, crop, adapt, enhance or modify the Content (but AMINATA FASHION will not treat you in a derogatory manner).
You promise that you:
- have the permission of everyone in the Content;
- have the right to grant AMINATA FASHION the above rights; and
- are at least 18.
If you (or anyone in the Content) asks us to remove the Content, we will remove the Content from the social media accounts that we control.
You understand that other users of these social media platforms can also share and make use of the Content once posted. In particular, a user of these platforms can take a screenshot of and save an image of the Content to their device, share the Content on social media platforms or websites which feature the Content (and sharing capabilities). If you do not want to grant the permissions set out above then please do not give us consent to use the Content.
Like many other Web sites, http://new.aminatafashion.com makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
http://new.aminatafashion.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Children’s Information We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. http://new.aminatafashion.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that http://new.aminatafashion.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.